Hair in Palm Beach County, FL
Hair transplant procedures
To many, a full head of hair represents attractiveness and desirability both personally and professionally.
The facts are that approximately 50 million men and approximately 30 million women suffer from male/female pattern baldness or thinning hair. Many potential patients shy away from (or are not candidates for) the traditional “strip method” of hair replacement because of the slow recovery time, the loss of feeling at the incision site, the tiny linear scar on the back of the head, or the amount of post-operative pain involved. Hair Restoration should be unnoticeable to all but those you tell.
Dr. Rosenstein is excited to announce our newest offering , NeoGraft®. NeoGraft® introduces the “state-of-the-art” solution for hair loss . This game-changing technology automates the Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) method to give patients more natural looking results with minimal downtime, no linear scarring and no stitches.
Top 10 Reasons Why NeoGraft® is the Solution:
- It is the least invasive procedure for hair transplantation
- Patients who receive NeoGraft® feel little to no discomfort
- No stitches or staples are used in the NeoGraft® procedure
- No unsightly linear scar
- No numbness where the donor’s hair is harvested
- Quick recovery time
- Natural looking results
- Fewer restrictions on your normal daily activities
- Patients can typically go back to work the next day
- Flexibility for any hair style of your choice, short or long
To schedule a consultation, contact Dr. David Rosenstein today! (561) 202-1462
Before and After Gallery: