Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon – My Philosophy
Dr. David Rosenstein, M.D. P.A., Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon
CALL 561-736-9800 to schedule a COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATION!
“In my quest for cosmetic enhancement, a safe and beautiful outcome is what really matters. I have an honest and informative style that provides comfort and confidence in my abilities.
At my office in Boynton Beach, I start by understanding what the patient desires and then discern the best medical and aesthetic approach to each procedure. I try to connect the technical nature of surgery with the aesthetic nature of looks. I am conservative in my technique and will provide you with the most honest and thorough explanation of what you should expect from plastic surgery and if a realistic outcome can be obtained.
Whether it’s a facelift, breast augmentation, body contouring, facial fillers or one of many other alternatives, I create a truly natural look to help you feel your best. For the past 18 years, I have kept my procedures as minimally invasive as possible. I became interested in plastic surgery because it combines technical skills with creativity and imagination. I believe that plastic surgery can build or re-build self-esteem and self-confidence.
My practice also offers a number of beauty enhancing products and services including, Botox/Dysport injections and a full spectrum of soft tissue fillers for those who require regular maintenance or just a quick fix. These are great options to look natural and rejuvenated.
As a caring physician, I want to help you make an educated decision about your investment into plastic surgery.”
- Dr. Rosenstein is a double board certified Plastic Surgeon, specializing in cosmetic plastic surgery in Boynton Beach, Florida.
- Dr. Rosenstein has been practicing in the Palm Beach County area since 1995.
- Dr. Rosenstein utilizes all the conventional methods of his profession, as well as state of the art, minimally invasive techniques to achieve the best outcome possible.
- Communication and understanding are the keys to a successful Doctor/Patient relationship.
- Dr. Rosenstein is personable, straightforward, and easy to talk to. His confidence and consideration makes patients feel comfortable and secure.
- Dr. Rosenstein’s friendly, caring and professional staff always maintain the highest level of care.
- American Board of Plastic Surgery, 1997
- American Board of Surgery, 1994
Medical Education History
- University of Miami School of Medicine, 1986
- University of California San Diego School of Medicine,
- General Surgery Resident, 1986-1989, 1991-1993- Chief Resident 1992-1993
- University of California San Diego School of Medicine, Research Fellow in Plastic Surgery, 1989-1991.
- University of California San Diego School of Medicine. Plastic Surgery Resident 1993-1995 – Chief Resident 1994-1995.
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- American College of Surgeons
- Florida Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons, Practicing in Boynton Beach, Florida
- Florida Medical Association
- Palm Beach County Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons