Breast Augmentation Options in Palm Beach
Breast augmentation is consistently the most popular plastic surgery treatment sought by women. Women may choose breast augmentation for many reasons, including the desire for increased self-confidence and improved self-esteem, or a younger, more symmetrical looking figure, or simply bigger breasts. The ideal outcome is when the patient is satisfied, standing up, with or without clothes on. Dr. David Rosenstein has nearly 20 years of experience offering cosmetic surgery solutions for women. His keen eye for breast aesthetics, and the correction of normal breast variations, makes him an expert in aesthetic breast surgery. At the office of Dr. David Rosenstein you can also find other cosmetic surgery solutions for men and women, including injectables and other non-invasive cosmetic procedures, facial rejuvenation, and body contouring in Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Boca Raton, & greater Palm Beach County.
Types of Breast Enhancement Procedures:
Major Benefits of Breast Augmentation
Breast augmentation is a well-understood and successful cosmetic surgery option for women who want to change the look of their bust. There are several reasons women may seek this option, and many benefits women can enjoy after surgery.
- Surgical breast augmentation is a permanent solution to your concerns about the look of your bust. If you feel constantly unhappy or uncomfortable with your bust, breast implants can give you the look you want every day, without the hassle of finding bras and tops to hide or alter the look of your breasts.
- Fuller breasts can help you to feel younger and more confident in your looks, which can in turn improve your relationships and even your desire to take part in social activities. When you feel more confident in your figure, you won’t let worries about the look of your bust affect your daily life.
- Breast augmentation is a low-risk surgical procedure that can address a variety of aesthetic concerns, including changes in the breasts due to age, weight loss, or pregnancy. A breast augmentation can also help you achieve a more symmetrical bust if you have a natural imbalance or have suffered an accident or disease. This versatile solution can be completely customized to meet your goals exactly so you will feel happy with the way you look.
Basic Breast Augmentation Recovery
Knowing what to expect after your cosmetic surgery can help you feel more comfortable throughout the breast augmentation process.
- Breast augmentation is an outpatient procedure; while you may remain under observation for a few hours after surgery, you can return home the same day.
- You will be asked to rest for 24-48 hours and keep your activity levels to a minimum for a few days. Additionally, you may be given pain and antibiotic medication, and your plastic surgeon may advise wearing a support bra for one to two weeks.
- You should clean and check any incisions regularly. Swelling and soreness are normal side effects, and should abate within a few weeks.
If you’d like to learn more about our enhancement or plastic surgery procedures, please call Dr. David Rosenstein at 561-736-9800 to schedule a consultation for breast augmentation. We see patients from Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, Boca Raton, or anywhere in Palm Beach County.