If your special someone is looking for a fresher look this holiday season, consider giving the gift of cosmetic surgery in Boca Raton. There are so many options to choose from and a variety of price points. Any cosmetic procedure would make an excellent gift! From less invasive procedures like non-surgical facial rejuvenation to surgeries like face lifts and breast augmentations, you can give a thoughtful.
1. The Person You’re Buying for Is Already Considering It
If the person you’re gifting is researching it and talking about it, cosmetic surgery is a gift with the “WOW” factor. Gifting cosmetic procedures is rising in popularity. And not all are dramatic changes. Options abound from non-surgical refreshers to bold enhancements.
- Face lifts and brow lifts are surgical procedures to lift and tighten sagging skin to restore the appearance.
- Chemical peels and other facial rejuvenation techniques treat wrinkles, age spots, discoloration, and superficial scarring using an acid solution to remove top skin layers. The result is a fresher looking face.
- Microneedling is not as painful as it sounds, and the procedure stimulates the production of collagen and elastin which are essential for younger looking skin.
- ThermiSmooth uses revolutionary technology to restore skin without pain or surgery. Targeted heat is applied over multiple treatments to tighten skin and increase collagen production.
- Breast implants and lifts can dramatically improve the fit of clothing and enhance self-image.
- Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) removes extra skin and fat from the abdominal area to create a more pleasing figure.
2. Cosmetic Surgery in Boca Raton Is a Gift of Confidence and Improved Self Image
A more youthful looking appearance is a confidence booster. Many patients cite an improved sense of self-image after surgery. And that is a gift that is sure to keep on giving throughout the year!
3. Winter Months are Ideal for Cosmetic Surgery in Boca Raton
The winter months are popular times for cosmetic surgery. Often people have slower work and social schedules, meaning surgery and recovery times are easier to fit into the calendar. Additionally, most swelling will be gone when vacation time comes around.
The office of David Rosenstein MD, takes a personalized approach to all cosmetic procedures. We listen to our patients and work to develop a detailed plan. With 20 years of comprehensive plastic surgery experience, Dr. Rosenstein has performed countless successful surgeries on patients of all ages. He has the knowledge and hands-on expertise you can count on to help you achieve goals to look healthy, natural, and more youthful. To learn more about giving the gift of cosmetic surgery in Boca Raton or to schedule a free, in-depth consultation, call 561-736-9800.