Have you suffered low self-esteem from having small breasts? Whether you have a hard time finding the right bra or just never like the way you look in a swimsuit, we know the struggle is real! Many women find that their confidence is dramatically increased with breast implants in Delray Beach.
If you are considering breast implants, here are a few things you should know first.
- Your breast tissue quality may affect the size of your implants. Breast tissue determines how many cup sizes you can increase, so if you plan to go up more than a cup size or two, your doctor should determine the integrity of the tissue.
- There are many different types of breast implants to choose from. You have options when it comes to shape, style, and even texture of your implants. Though there are some factors that may determine which type of implants you should get, most of these choices are simply a matter of personal preference
- You also have a choice when it comes to placement. Your implants can be placed between breast tissue and muscle (subglandular implants) or under the chest muscles and fatty breast tissues (submuscular implants). Again, your cosmetic surgeon can help you decide what is best for you.
- Breast implants aren’t guaranteed to last a lifetime. Some people outlive their implants and need additional surgeries. Talk to your doctor about the lifespan of various implants, and choose ones that will fit your lifestyle.
- Also, you need lifelong monitoring of your implants. It’s important to keep up with your breast exams to help detect any issues that may arise such as infection or rupturing. Silicone implants often require MRIs or ultrasounds in addition to physical exams to monitor them, and insurance doesn’t always cover those tests.
- You can combine surgery for breast implants in Delray Beach with other cosmetic procedures. If you’re already going to have cosmetic surgery, why not have all the procedures done at once? You can get liposuction, a breast lift, tummy tuck, or other enhancements at the same time.
- Your breast surgeon should be someone you trust. If your doctor isn’t open and honest with you and doesn’t allow you to ask questions, you should find one who is. It’s essential to choose a surgeon you can trust.
For Breast Implants in Delray Beach, Call Dr. Rosenstein!
If you’ve decided that the time is now to improve your self-confidence and esteem, it’s time to book a consultation with trusted cosmetic surgeon, Dr. David Rosenstein. Call today at 561-736-9800!