This year alone, over 15 million cosmetic surgery treatments such as breast implants, tummy tucks, and facelifts will be performed. And, this number continues to rise as it becomes less taboo to go under the knife to improve your aesthetics. Before deciding whether to have a procedure, you need to book a cosmetic surgery consult in Boynton Beach. Here’s the scoop on how to prep for this appointment and what to ask the surgeon during this meeting.
What Should You Do to Prep for Your Consultation?
Honestly, not much!
Prepare for this appointment by making a list of all medications and supplements you’re currently taking. Know your medical history, including dates of any procedures you’ve had (medical and cosmetic if applicable). Be prepared to wear a medical gown so that the surgeon can examine any areas you’d like addressed through surgery.
If paperwork has been sent to you in advance, be sure to fill it out and bring it with you.
And, don’t forget to make a list of questions to ask the surgeon to help determine whether they’re the right provider for you. Not sure what to ask?
Here’s What to Ask During Your Cosmetic Surgery Consult in Boynton Beach
To find a skilled, experienced, and qualified surgeon that can provide amazing results, ask the following questions during your visit.
- What is your medical background, including education and training?
- Are you board certified by the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery?
- How long have you been performing cosmetic surgeries?
- What is your surgical speciality?
- Do you have experience in this specific surgery, and if so, how much?
- Can I view before-and-after photos of your actual patients?
- Where do you perform your procedures?
- Can you tell me about any negative experiences you’ve had with this specific surgery?
- Are you up to date with the latest surgical techniques for the type of surgery I want?
- What questions do you have for me?
Add any other questions you’d like to add to this list to choose the right person for you.
Book a Free Cosmetic Surgery Consultation With South Florida’s Top Specialist Today!
Don’t put off your “After” photo any longer – it’s time to book your consultation with a cosmetic surgeon so you can experience renewed self-confidence from loving the way you look! Call us today at 561-736-9800 to book with skilled surgeon, Dr. David Rosenstein, who has been rejuvenating South Floridians and people from across the world since 1995!