So, you’ve made the decision to get Dysport to eliminate frown lines. Excellent choice! Dysport, or abobotulinumtoxinA, has a 97% “Worth It” rating on RealSelf.com for good reason. This non-invasive treatment delivers quick, dramatic results that give you a rejuvenated look without reducing your ability to show facial expressions. Here’s what you can expect after injections.
After Dysport Injections: Post-Treatment Care
During your appointment, Dr. Rosenstein reviews your post-injection care procedures with you to ensure you thoroughly understand the following instructions.
- Stay hydrated to help accelerate the healing process.
- Avoid sunglasses, headbands, hats, and other items that restrict or add pressure to the treated area for up to 24 hours.
- Don’t work up a sweat for 24 hours. Avoid intense workouts to get the best results from your injections.
- Use ice to help reduce swelling, but do not press it into the treated area.
- You have the option to gently apply arnica cream to help reduce swelling, bruising, and pain. Be careful not to rub the injection site. You may also take arnica supplements after Dysport.
- Skin care products that help accelerate healing and promote anti-aging effects may be used. We highly recommend Senté moisturizers and cleansers, as well as their Intensive Bio Complete Cream, a night-time cream with 0.5% encapsulated pure retinol, that will deliver improved skin tone and texture and diminish coarse wrinkles.
After injections, a follow-up appointment is scheduled, during which Dr. Rosenstein addresses any questions or concerns you may have about your results. Dysport injections may be repeated in as little as 90 days, so we can book your next session when you come in for your follow up.
Results: What to Expect From Dysport
We know you’re anxious to get quick results after Dysport! Many patients see a noticeable difference in as little as two days. Optimal results are achieved after two to three weeks and last up to four months. If you notice your results fading sooner, you can receive injections again after three months, and / or receive fillers in combination with Dysport. Dr. Rosenstein discusses all of your options with you, so you can choose which treatments will get you the longer lasting results you desire.
There’s Never Been a Better Time to Reclaim Your Youthful Appearance
If you haven’t yet booked with Dr. Rosenstein for Dysport in Boynton Beach, what are you waiting for? The time to turn back the clock is NOW! Call us today at 561-736-9800, and ask about our monthly specials.